From: Wannabe h4x0r <chris@dont.spam.me>
Subject: Re: Interfacing to C++
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 02:48:53 GMT
Date: 2002-03-01T02:48:53+00:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:28:43 -0500, sk wrote:

> Hi,
>
>>Any docs you guys could point me to, or tips on how to get started?
>
> Have you read THE GNAT MANUALS ?
>
> There is a whole lovely section titled in
>
>     "Building mixed Ada & C++ programs"
>
> the Gnat Users Guide (this also references the Gnat reference manual
> "Interfacing with C++").
>
> It has sections :
>
>     "Interfacing to C++"
>     "Linking a mixed C++ & Ada program"
>     "A simple example"
>     "Adapting the runtime to a new C++ compiler"
>
> When these have been purused and you have specific and unanswered issues
> (and also done some rapid-prototyping to test working hypotheses) then
> might be a good time to post a question to c.l.a
>
> ------------------------------------- -- Merge vertically for real
> address
> ------------------------------------- s n p @ t . o
>  k i e k c c m

Perhaps I should have been more specific.

I'm looking for additional information that might lie OUTSIDE of the GNAT
Manuals.

And I'm not asking for anyone in c.l.a. to spoon feed me the information.

I'm simply looking for pointers to OTHER DOCUMENTATION !!!BESIDES!!! the
GNAT MANUALS which might exist out there on the net.

Thank You.

Chris