From: "Jeffrey Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: [Verdix/VADS] The -e command line switch
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:44:04 GMT
Date: 2002-02-01T00:44:04+00:00	[thread overview]

I seem to recall

ada -e  filename.ada

Giving output where  error messages and the source code that caused the
error along with a little text arrow pointing at the column were all in the
output of the compiler.

So, if you are porting to a new compiler, I think you can ignore it.
(Not sure if there was/is a -e to a.make that does something else)

<Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org> wrote in message news:1012423765.230855@pike...
> Sorry, I am not using Verdix and do not have access to documentation to
it. Does the -e switch do anything significant do you know, or on other
compilers will everything be fine without looking for an equivalent?