From: "Stéphane Rivière" <stef@genesix.fr>
Subject: Re: LEA - Lightweight Editor for Ada - First (early) binary release, v 0.5.
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 11:40:41 +0100
Date: 2017-11-08T11:40:41+01:00	[thread overview]

Hi Stefen,

>> One of its best feature is you can use it in graphical mode and also in
>> text mode : one editor for desktop and ssh...
>
> Emacs has a text mode.

I loved Emacs (My OS is Emacs and Linux is its driver ;)
But I'm somewhat tired of (((()))) :)

I wrote (with the help of Textadept author) the Texinfo Lexer for
Texadept (I use Texinfo for GNU like docs).

I must admit it was far easier to wrote (than a Emacs Lexer) and
Textadept is soooo light... (still deeply customizable like Emacs)...

> Or, if you can use X forwarding over ssh, Emacs works well in that mode as well.

Some apps behaved well with X forwarding, some others not...