* Are There native Ada BigNum packages or libs ? Thanks.
@ 2017-10-27 16:59 Daniel Norte Moraes
From: Daniel Norte Moraes @ 2017-10-27 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

   Hi!

   Are There native Ada BigNum packages or libs ? I
particularly interested in Integers and decimal 'fixed' point.

   p.s.: algorithms (in stand for a math newbee) for implement this is
wellcome, too.

Thanks in Advance!

[]'s Dani.

* Re: Are There native Ada BigNum packages or libs ? Thanks.
@ 2017-10-27 18:06 ` Jeffrey R. Carter
From: Jeffrey R. Carter @ 2017-10-27 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10/27/2017 06:59 PM, Daniel Norte Moraes wrote:

>     Are There native Ada BigNum packages or libs ? I
> particularly interested in Integers and decimal 'fixed' point.

There's PragmARC.Unbounded_Integers, part of the PragmAda Reusable Components.

https://github.com/jrcarter/PragmARC

--
Jeff Carter
"I used to manufacture escalator shoes for people

* Re: Are There native Ada BigNum packages or libs ? Thanks.
@ 2017-10-28 14:52   ` Daniel Norte Moraes
From: Daniel Norte Moraes @ 2017-10-28 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Em sexta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2017 16:07:00 UTC-2, Jeffrey R. Carter  escreveu:
> On 10/27/2017 06:59 PM, Daniel Norte Moraes wrote:
> >
> >     Are There native Ada BigNum packages or libs ? I
> > particularly interested in Integers and decimal 'fixed' point.
>
> There's PragmARC.Unbounded_Integers, part of the PragmAda Reusable Components.
>
> https://github.com/jrcarter/PragmARC
>
> --
> Jeff Carter
> "I used to manufacture escalator shoes for people
> who were nauseous in elevator shoes."
> Take the Money and Run
> 142

Thanks! :-)

@ 2017-11-02 18:04     ` briot.emmanuel
From: briot.emmanuel @ 2017-11-02 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

There are also bindings for the integer part of libgmp in GNATCOLL (available with GNAT, though you will need to recompile yourself to let "configure" detect the libgmp on your system)

* Re: Are There native Ada BigNum packages or libs ? Thanks.
@ 2017-11-04  5:54       ` Daniel Norte Moraes
From: Daniel Norte Moraes @ 2017-11-04  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Em quinta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2017 16:04:45 UTC-2, briot.e...@gmail.com  escreveu:
> There are also bindings for the integer part of libgmp in GNATCOLL (available with GNAT, though you will need to recompile yourself to let "configure" detect the libgmp on your system)

Thanks, too. :-)

Best Wishes,

@ 2017-11-04  8:52         ` Jeffrey R. Carter
From: Jeffrey R. Carter @ 2017-11-04  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gautier de Montmollin has a native package at

https://sourceforge.net/p/mathpaqs/code/HEAD/tree/multi/

--
Jeff Carter
"Sir Lancelot saves Sir Gallahad from almost certain temptation."