From: Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru>
Subject: Standard Set types don't support a feature
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:15:32 +0200
Date: 2017-10-29T18:15:32+02:00	[thread overview]

I want to represent a directed graph as a set of pairs (a,b) where a and b
are vertices.

To efficiently find a transitive closure, I want to search for the first
element (a,x) of the graph with a given starting vertex a.

It seems that standard containers do not support it (except of silly broken
use of keys).

What would you suggest? Maybe should I use Bochs?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org