From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: RM with accepted changes, available?
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 17:58:14 -0500
Date: 2017-10-24T17:58:14-05:00	[thread overview]

Someone notes the correct page for "accepted changes". We only consider
changes "accepted" once they are in an Ada Standard (with the exception of
bug fixes, these are classed "Binding Interpretations"; the last one was the
2015 Corrigendum). Otherwise, there is no consise list since everything is
technically still subject to change. (For instance, the recent ARG meeting
that gave me this nasty flu, approved the "delta aggregate" AI. But it
probably will get some changes as bugs are discovered, and it may be a long
time before it appears in implementations.) [The current target for a new
Standard is 2020.]

There is a draft ARM with all of the changes that are finished, the
individual AIs, and most of our other work artifacts on Ada-Auth.org. Browse
around to find what you need.

                        Randy Brukardt, ARG Editor.