From: "Björn Lundin" <b.f.lundin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT on Raspberry Pi?
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 16:35:43 +0200
Date: 2017-10-20T16:35:43+02:00	[thread overview]

On 2017-10-20 13:58, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:
> On 20/10/2017 12:32, mockturtle wrote:
>> BTW, I am using the Rpi with its 7" touch screen. Cute, but using GPS
>> over a 7" is kind of claustrophobic... Fortunately, I can do ssh and
>> work remotly over a 17" screen...
>
> If you have a desktop you can develop just there. Ada is perfectly
> portable. I write everything under Windows. Porting to ARM is a matter
> of recompiling.

Yes, just use some kind of version handling (git/svn)
and perhaps some variables in the gpr projectfile.
(different paths for external libs etc)

Depending on personal preference, some of our staff
do coding in windows, others in Linux.

And it is always compiled on those two OSes + AIX.
svn + scenario variables in gpr files handles the differences

Björn