From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: JSON Web Tokens
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 21:51:22 +0200
Date: 2017-10-08T21:51:22+02:00	[thread overview]

On 2017-10-08 20:12, joakimds@kth.se wrote:

> I was surfing the net and found something called JSON Web Tokens. It
> seems there is support for it in many programming languages but not Ada.

It is a web-programming issue. Why there should be Ada support?

> Does anybody know of any Ada support?

Specifically for the Simple Components' HTTP server, there was no
request to implement any of various authorization schemes, e.g. for
Gnoga. It would be quite simple to implement JWT if anybody actually
needed it...

P.S. I think that in some cases Gnoga just keeps the session alive, so
that no authorization token is ever needed.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov