* GPS: Only indent, not change casing
@ 2017-10-02 21:35 Victor Porton
From: Victor Porton @ 2017-10-02 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I press Tab when a portion of an Ada source is selected, it is indented
and casing of the identifiers is changed.

Can I configure GPS in such a way that Tab would only intend not change
casing?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org

* Re: GPS: Only indent, not change casing
@ 2017-10-03  7:53 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2017-10-03  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru> writes:

> When I press Tab when a portion of an Ada source is selected, it is
> indented and casing of the identifiers is changed.
>
> Can I configure GPS in such a way that Tab would only intend not
> change casing?

You could just disable automatic casing?

* Re: GPS: Only indent, not change casing
@ 2017-10-03 15:05   ` Victor Porton
From: Victor Porton @ 2017-10-03 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Simon Wright wrote:

> Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru> writes:
>
>> When I press Tab when a portion of an Ada source is selected, it is
>> indented and casing of the identifiers is changed.
>>
>> Can I configure GPS in such a way that Tab would only intend not
>> change casing?
>
> You could just disable automatic casing?

I do want automatic casing, when entering source text.

--

@ 2017-10-05 13:46     ` Stephen Davies
From: Stephen Davies @ 2017-10-05 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 16:05:53 UTC+1, Victor Porton wrote:
> Simon Wright wrote:
>
> > Victor Porton writes:
> >
> >> When I press Tab when a portion of an Ada source is selected, it is
> >> indented and casing of the identifiers is changed.
> >>
> >> Can I configure GPS in such a way that Tab would only intend not
> >> change casing?
> >
> > You could just disable automatic casing?
>
> I do want automatic casing, when entering source text.

Try Ctrl+Alt+(less-than) and Ctrl+Alt+(greater-than)

* Re: GPS: Only indent, not change casing
@ 2017-10-05 15:52       ` Victor Porton
From: Victor Porton @ 2017-10-05 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephen Davies wrote:

> On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 16:05:53 UTC+1, Victor Porton wrote:
>> Simon Wright wrote:

>> > You could just disable automatic casing?
>>
>> I do want automatic casing, when entering source text.
>
> Try Ctrl+Alt+(less-than) and Ctrl+Alt+(greater-than)

It is not what I requested.

I asked for **automatic** indentation of a code, not manual shifting it
left/right.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org