From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Type Transcriptions
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 20:11:19 +0200
Date: 2014-04-21T20:11:19+02:00	[thread overview]

Le Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:54:23 +0200, Brad Moore <brad.moore@shaw.ca> a
écrit:

> I'd suggest trying to make GenericAEADCipher a discriminated record
> type, with the two length values as the discriminants, and then the
> arrays are sized using the discriminants. No Generics needed.
>
> Brad

I guess Shark8 would already have figured it if this could be as simple.
He says this, which is important: “certain class of record-type is
dependent on the values in another record, yet distinctly separate”. With
two separated things, a discriminant is not applicable. Or may be I've not
understood.