From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: How to flag implicit conversions?
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 03:23:23 +0200
Date: 2013-05-06T03:23:23+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi once again,

Yesterday I encountered an issue with a thankfully range‑check‑enabled
compiled application, involving implicit conversion from
universal_integer. This occurred in an expression as an argument to a
function, and the range error disappeared when I added a type
qualification. To avoid any similar future case, I would like to flag this
kind of implicit conversion (I know it's supposed to be safe, but seems it
was not safe with me, or else that was a GNAT bug or an error of mine
elsewhere I missed). I feel to remember I knew a way to make the compiler
flag implicit conversions. I don't want it with initializations, only
within expressions. I can't retrieve that in GNAT warning options. Some
one see what this option is? Or may be that was with AdaControl and not
GNAT? I really can't remember how I did make it flagged in the paste.