From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: A known planned date fora  GNAT 4.7 or 4.8?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:22:24 +0200
Date: 2012-10-18T17:22:24+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Not a request for anything, except information. I had a little thing to
do, which I wanted to do with Ada, preferably with the new Ada 2012
iterator interface, to practice with it, but GNAT 4.6, which is the one
coming with Ubuntu Precise does not support it. So I would like to know if
I would better wait more or less to later start with the Ada 2012
iterators, or if I would better not wait at all and start without it (I
though the GNAT coming with Precise, to which I recently switched, was
fully Ada 2012). That's why I would like to know about any known date. If
it's near enough to me, I will wait, otherwise, I will resume without it.

Have a nice time