From: "Martin Krischik" <martin.krischik@noser.com>
Subject: Re: Adress => Access: types for unchecked conversion have different sizes
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:26:58 +0100
Date: 2011-03-14T08:26:58+01:00	[thread overview]

Am 14.03.2011, 00:16 Uhr, schrieb Randy Brukardt <randy@rrsoftware.com>:

> I did, so it is of course true that portability is less important. But
> why
> use lousy Ada design in any Ada code? The only thing I can think of is
> that
> it was designed for Ada 83 -- but that doesn't make much sense for GNAT
> code.

Indeed it does not. And there is quite a lot of strange stuff going on in
the GNAT compiler.

Anyway it compiler it I remove the -m64 option. So I guess it is a problem
in handling x86_64 code. Which in turn means I will “only” be able to
create a 32 bit compiler. Ahh well, better then nothing.

Martin
--
Martin Krischik
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net