From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: About style
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 06:13:32 +0100
Date: 2011-03-07T06:13:32+01:00	[thread overview]

Le Mon, 07 Mar 2011 05:56:59 +0100, Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> a écrit:
> (If you think people on c.l.a. get cranky sometimes, you should see
> the above for a dose of real crankiness :-)
No I don't. I just believe people here oftenly have strong opinions; you
may yourself look cranky to someones ;) like I probably do... every one
with an opinion is exposed to be cranky to someone. Added the fact that
Ada is enough to make you looks cranky to many ones, and you get an idea.

This was my “Cheese!” of the day :)

--
Si les chats miaulent et font autant de vocalises bizarres, c’est pas pour
les chiens.

“I am fluent in ASCII” [Warren 2010]