From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Ada sources MIME type
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:01:08 +0100
Date: 2011-03-10T11:01:08+01:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

Sorry, not a main target topic. I've noticed after GNAT was installed in
Ubuntu, it seems it added a MIME type for Ada sources (good, or may be it
was there before, I do not know). The MIME type is defined to be
“x-adasrc” and its parent type is defined as “text/plain”. Looks nice, but
the same way all C derived languages defines “text/x-csrc” as their parent
type (whose parent is in turn “text/plain”, obviously), I was thinking
this may be more nice to define the parent type of “x-adasrc” as
“x-pascal” (which already exists in the default MIME data base).

Application with no first support for Ada and just aware of Pascal, would
not really do a mess-up of Ada sources.

Well, just an idea which came with the wind... not a main topic, as said
above.

--
Si les chats miaulent et font autant de vocalises bizarres, c’est pas pour
les chiens.

“I am fluent in ASCII” [Warren 2010]