* Ada WikiBook : a stupid question
@ 2011-01-22  1:32 Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) @ 2011-01-22  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, sorry for that stupid question: the Ada WikiBook is rather big and
was split into two parts. It happens I've lost the link to the second
part. On the page
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming
which is the first part, I cannot see the link to the second part. The
book does not stop at chapter 8, I'm sure.
May be I need glasses (would not be surprising), I cannot see the link to
the remaining.
I wanted to see what that book says about some topic, but the relevant
chapters are not accessible from the latter link.

Have a good time all

--
Si les chats miaulent et font autant de vocalises bizarres, c’est pas pour
les chiens.

“I am fluent in ASCII” [Warren 2010]

* Re: Ada WikiBook : a stupid question
@ 2011-01-22  1:39 ` Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) @ 2011-01-22  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le Sat, 22 Jan 2011 02:32:47 +0100, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
<yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr> a écrit:

> Hello, sorry for that stupid question: the Ada WikiBook is rather big
> and was split into two parts. It happens I've lost the link to the
> second part. On the page
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming
> which is the first part, I cannot see the link to the second part. The
> book does not stop at chapter 8, I'm sure.
> May be I need glasses (would not be surprising), I cannot see the link
> to the remaining.
> I wanted to see what that book says about some topic, but the relevant
> chapters are not accessible from the latter link.
>
> Have a good time all
OK, solved. There are pages which are not accessible from TOC.
Ex.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Types/access
is only accessible from
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Types
but is not part of any TOC and not accessible from the main page.
(a global TOC would be nice)