From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: How to implement JEWL File dialogs?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:41:37 +0200
Date: 2010-10-26T10:41:37+02:00	[thread overview]

Le Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:25:44 +0200, tolkamp <f.tolkamp@gmail.com> a écrit:

> I try to implement an file selection window using Open_Dialog. Here is
> the code:
>
> My_File_Selection_Dialog : Open_Dialog_Type;
> --
> --
> My_File_Selection_Dialog := Open_Dialog("file name");
> end;
>
> Nothing is displayed when this code is running.
I do not know JEWEL (just discovered it, thanks to you), but I may try to
guess : do you create a main window prior to your attempt to open a file
dialog ? File dialogs may send message which have to be handle, and this
can be done only if a window procedure can receive this (at least at level
of the Windows API, as I guess this is probably not exposed by JEWEL).

May be a longer excerpt would be welcome here, as we probably need more
context.

--
Si les chats miaulent et font autant de vocalises bizarres, c’est pas pour
les chiens.