From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: set_output doesnt work for ASIS Run(Reporter) for text_reporter
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:12:15 +0200
Date: 2010-10-26T10:12:15+02:00	[thread overview]

Le Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:24:41 +0200, stuart clark
<clark.stuart.au@gmail.com> a écrit:

> if i use ada.text_io.set_output(my_out_file) and then call
> run(reporter) the report is still output to standard out, however if i
> do a ada.text_io.put_line("blah blah) then that goes to the
> my_out_file.
>
> the reporter is a aunit.reporter.text.text_reporter.
>
> the aunit.reporter.text  traces to gnat_io.put_line(string) not
> ada.text_io.
>
> so i guess thats why set_ouput isnt working ???
>
> anyone know how to get the reporter to write to a specific file rather
> than standard out ???

Take care of your title… ASIS is deeply different thing than AUnit ;) (I
was deeply confused by your title and the content of your message).

For your concern, I suppose you've done an unexpected assumption which is
not stated anywhere. I just had a look at
http://libre.adacore.com/wp-content/files/auto_update/aunit-docs/aunit.html
And it just talks about standard output, and nothing there sates this is
directed to use the same output as the one of Ada.Text_IO.

(apologize if this does not really help)

--
Si les chats miaulent et font autant de vocalises bizarres, c’est pas pour
les chiens.