From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Ada.Directories and network shares
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:16:40 +0200
Date: 2010-08-16T21:16:40+02:00	[thread overview]

Le Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:43:15 +0200, Dmitry A. Kazakov
<mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> a écrit:

> It seems that Ada.Directories is broken. Neither under Fedora or Debian
> the
> following can walk a network share (cifs). The following does not work
> with
> mounted shares:

Not the same case as yours, I also get into troubles with Ada.Directories
and some characters in file names. This made though this may be a good
idea to create your own if the target platform is known or are known.

The trouble that I could not even work around using exception handlers,
because as soon a exception occurred, all the directory exploration was
break (no way to resume at the next item).