From: "Albrecht Käfer" <albrecht_kaefer@yahoo.de>
Subject: Re: Can some please advice on how to integate GNAT GPL 2010 with Visual Studio?
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:29:50 +0200
Date: 2010-07-06T19:29:50+02:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 18:40:06 +0200, Petter <petter_fryklund@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> I jus downloaded the new GNAT GPL 2010. I'd very much like to
> integrate with VS 2008 Express.

No. The Express versions are not supposed to integrate with anything. Even
if you could work, you might want to take a look at the license terms.
However, the Visual Studio Shell[1] may or may not be the answer to your
problem. Note that Microsoft says[2]: “The Visual Studio shell integrated
mode can be installed together with all editions of Visual Studio except
the Express editions.”
Also, if memory serves correctly, only the .Net edition of GNAT integrates
with Visual Studio. Integration is performed during installation, if
Visual Studio is found.

Albrecht

[1]
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=40646580-97FA-4698-B65F-620D4B4B1ED7&displaylang=en>