From: "Albrecht Käfer" <albrecht_kaefer@yahoo.de>
Subject: Re: Installing GNAT GPL 2010 on Vista
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:49:13 +0200
Date: 2010-06-29T06:49:13+02:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 03:03:55 +0200, Paul <pcas1986@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> I had the same problem as others reported with the HKLM (registry mod?)
> error and used the "Run as administrator" option from the right mouse
> button popup menu.  Seemed strange to me as I'm the only user for this
> system and my user id has administrator status.

Ah, but with default settings, the administrators are running with
Standard User status unless explicitly elevated. One of the new security
features of Vista, since people still run as administrator for day-to-day
work for no good reason.

If you don't like that, lower your UAC setting and enjoy your malware.

Albrecht