From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: What is SPARK about?
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:27:38 +0200
Date: 2010-06-12T21:27:38+02:00	[thread overview]

Le Sat, 12 Jun 2010 20:09:48 +0200, Claude <claude.defour@orange.fr> a
écrit:
> Formal Methods (i.e., Z notation and SPARK) are best suited to the
> development of data oriented, sequential systems. i.e., they are
> generally sufficient to demonstrate data flow correctness and SPARK
> can prove the absence of run time error.  But on how to handle the
> functional complexities of large systems, they had always led to dead
> ends, almost.
Sure there is way to... (it must be)

Sorry for being a bit out of topic, I would like to ask you a question, as
it seems you know about the sate of the art. Please, do you know if there
are accessible documents about balancing intuitionistic logic vs classical
logic in this area ?

--
There is even better than a pragma Assert: a SPARK --# check.
--# check C and WhoKnowWhat and YouKnowWho;