From: "Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Could anyone help me please? Thank you!
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:56:53 +0200
Date: 2011-10-19T13:56:53+02:00	[thread overview]

Le Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:35:15 +0200, Sunny <daetalusun@gmail.com> a écrit:
> So could anyone do me a favor please? Could you tell me where to buy
> the e-book about  Programming in Ada 2005? I think it may probably
> cheaper. If anyone could send me the used book or the scan version
> about the book. It will be best! We can discuss the details later.

Would you enjoy some on-line reference too ? Are you seeking for
references ? Tutorials to learn the language ? Papers about Ada's
rationales ? These are all different purpose, and depending on the
purpose, we may suggest you some good on-line materials (you may just
locally clone web content for off-line browsing if that's OK for you).

--
“Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semi-colons.”  [Epigrams on
Programming — Alan J. — P. Yale University]