From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: FunnelWeb's tutorial comes with an Ada example
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:08:13 +0100
Date: 2010-02-13T13:08:13+01:00	[thread overview]

---- Message Usenet réexpédié ----
De: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Groupe de discussion: fr.comp.lang.ada
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:59:05 +0100

Hello you and you,

You may know about literate programing (weither or not you use it). If so,
you may be interested about FunnelWeb, old, but there. I was having a
quick look at its tutorial, and when I arrived at part 4, “ A Complete
Example ”, I said “ Ouch, which language is using with/use like Ada ? ”.
Then I looked again, and Yes, the tutorial comes with an Ada example.
Short, but there.

http://www.ross.net/funnelweb/tutorial/example.html

It seems at the time, this same FunnelWeb was used (think the tutorial
comes with an Ada example in this context) to create a data integrity
check product (as claimed on the home page).

Nice to see these three things together, isn't it ?

--
No-no, this isn't an oops ...or I hope (TM) - Don't blame me... I'm just
not lucky