* ANNOUNCE: Konada.Db
@ 2007-07-02 12:07 Frank Piron
From: Frank Piron @ 2007-07-02 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

A new version of our Oracle Access Library Konada.Db is available at
http://konad.de/download. Some extensions and bugfixes e.g. for
unqualified number columns in Oracle 10g are made.

* Re: ANNOUNCE: Konada.Db
@ 2007-07-02 12:09 ` Frank Piron
From: Frank Piron @ 2007-07-02 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry for the wrong link. http://konad.de/download.htm is the right one.