From: "Martin Krischik" <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: Ada to Ada Pragma Export/Import
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:35:25 +0300
Date: 2006-08-11T19:35:25+03:00	[thread overview]

Am 11.08.2006, 17:02 Uhr, schrieb AskeyAJ@gmail.com <AskeyAJ@gmail.com>:

> Thanx to all who responded.  I got it working without the pragma, but I
> get a warning during the compile that the body does not exist.  (I
> thought this was a problem but I now see it is not.)  This doesn't
> matter as gnatbind and gnatlink work when I point to the .o and .ali
> where the body was compiled.  I suppose I could find a way to turn off
> this warning during gnatmake if the other team complains.

You might consider greating a library. The GNAT project manager can do
this for most targest. When a library is created the .ads and .ali are
together with the library file are automaticly copied into a distribution
directory and made read only.

Once they are read only GNAT will not try to compile them again.

You then just send your customer the content of thar directoy and be done.

See AdaCL [1] if you need examples on how to create the needed project
manager (adacl.gpr) files.

Martin

[1] adacl.sf.net
--