From: "Martin Krischik" <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: Maintenance of ada-mode.el
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:01:36 +0300
Date: 2006-08-09T19:01:36+03:00	[thread overview]

Am 09.08.2006, 15:26 Uhr, schrieb Ludovic Brenta
<ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>:

> There was a discussion last month about the stewardship and future
> maintenance of ada-mode.el. IIRC, Stephen Leake volunteered to do that,
> and there were various suggestions as to where to host the sources
> under version control.
> The suggestions included SourceForge and (my
> favourite) the upstream emacs project on Savannah.
> Stephen, what is the status? Has anything happened beyond that
> discussion? (Not that I want to pressure you or anything).

Well the current version is uploaded but no changes are yet done:

http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gnuada/trunk/tools/Emacs

As you know I do the Vim not Emacs (No *current* Emacs for OpenVMS) so I
can't do more.

Martin

PS: I will send the Vim enhancments upstream.
--
Martin Krischik
krischik@users.sourceforge.net