From: "Martin Krischik" <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: Compiling GNAT GPL 2006 into GCC 4.1.1
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:06:55 +0300
Date: 2006-08-09T19:06:55+03:00	[thread overview]

Am 09.08.2006, 10:47 Uhr, schrieb deadlyhead <s.brutzman@gmail.com>:

> I'd like to know if anyone on this list has attempted integrating GNAT
> GPL 2006 into their GCC 4.1.1 builds, and if so, were they successful?

No - and there is no real need. AdaCore send there patches upstream into
the subversion trunk directory. So it you realy want it both you need to
get 4.2.0 and live with the instabilities.

On the other hand the 4.1.1 provides a good balance between stability and
"latest greatest".

A last Note: The GNU Project [1] is aways on the lookout for more Ada
package maintainers.

Martin

[1] http://gnuada.sf.net
--