From: "Ed Falis" <falis@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Moving From AUnit V1 to V2
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:41:57 GMT
Date: 2008-03-16T23:41:57+00:00	[thread overview]

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:44:39 -0400, Simon Wright <simon.j.wright@mac.com>
wrote:

> I didn't have any GNAT-GPL-2007 problems with AUnit 1.05 (which came
> with 2006).
>
> I hadn't (therefore) checked out AUnit 2 - but I see that AUnit 2.01
> includes notes on migrating from 1 to 2, and even a script to automate
> some of the changes. Are these notes wrong?

Yes, AUnit 1.05 is fine for use within AUnit's original design
parameters.  AUnit 2.xx was intended to address usage under constrained
run-time environments, for example no exception propagation or dynamic
allocation.  This change required a certain amount of interface change,
though we tried to limit it insofar as possible.