From: "Michal Nowak" <michal_nowak-news@o2.pl>
Subject: Re: AdaWorks Closing
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:56:51 +0200
Date: 2005-10-25T20:56:51+02:00	[thread overview]

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 20:45:00 +0200, <adaworks@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

<snip>

> During the last five years, most of my time has been devoted to
> teaching software engineering topics at the Naval Postgraduate
> School, where I continue to promote Ada whenever I can.   In two
> weeks, I will start the Ada module of a comparative programming
> class I teach twice a year.
>
> I am now on the threshold of my eighth decade.   The days of being
> away from home for up to two weeks out of every month, which is
> what my Ada consulting required, is not fun anymore.  I still enjoy
> busiess-related traveling, but need to cut back -- a lot.

<snip>

> For those of you who know me, there is no cause for worry.   I
> am still in robust health, continue to practice Judo two or three
> evenings a week,  love my teaching duties at NPS, and hope
> to see some of you from time to time at various conferences
> and other meetings.  I am still an active member of GAP for NPS.
>
> Richard Riehle

Thank for all you have done in Ada world. I used your "Ada Distilled"
when I started with Ada, and then gave it to everyone, whom I was
teaching Ada. I enjoyed reading your posts on compl.lang.ada.

You will always be one of Ada-people, who I admire most.

Good luck in your next stage of life,
Michal Nowak