From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: bibtex entry for Ada standards
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:15:00 GMT
Date: 2009-05-25T09:15:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Now, since "Randy Brukardt" is one of the RM editors who visits this
newsgroup from time to time, you might ask him. He may know since he has
been editing Ada RM since the mid 1990s at least. If your lucky, he may have
edited a version of Ada 83 RM.

But I do not think your going to find a single author for Ada 83/85 only a set
of United States Government agencies like the DOD and "Ada Joint Program
Office", and a few companies, like "Intermetrics, Inc." which have the
copyright of Ada.

Note: Both Ada 83 and 95 specs. were under the direct control of the US DOD.

So, if I had to say I would state:

        "Ada Joint Program Office, OUSDRE (R&AT),"
        "The Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-2081, U.S.A."

with the DOD, would be the authors of the Ada 83 specs.

Now for RM Ada 95, the copyright was transfered to "Intermetrics, Inc."
around 1992.