From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: ANN: MAX! home automation v1.9
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 21:54:49 +0200
Date: 2017-06-16T21:54:49+02:00	[thread overview]

On 2017-06-16 16:35, lyttlec wrote:
> On 04/19/2017 12:30 PM, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:
>> The software is an Ada GUI application to control wireless radiator
>> thermostats produced under brands MAX! and ELV.
>>
>>     http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/max_home_automation.htm
>>
>> Changes to the previous version:
>>
>> - MQTT on WebSocket support added;
>> - The MQTT server's topic names have the leading '/' removed because
>> some MQTT clients reported having troubles with names starting with '/';
>> - When controlled over HTTP or MQTT the target temperature can be
>> specified to be airing, comfort, and eco according to the thermostat
>> settings;
>> - The thermostat address can be omitted when in control commands over
>> HTTP or MQTT. In this case the command applies to all thermostats;
>> - HTTP access control (CORS) support added;
>> - HTTP server JSONP support added.
>>
> I'm just getting back into Ada. In order to get some experience with
> gnat-gps, I tried to build max_home_automation. This gives an error
> "apq.ads not found" for apq_keys.ads.  What am I missing?

You should use the GPR project file (max_home_automation.gpr). APQ is
referenced in some source files irrelevant to this project. It seems
that you just compile every source file in there. That will not work.

Also you should set project scenario variables to match your target.
Then there must be GtkAda + GTK3 developing installed. Additionally
under Linux, unixODBC developing package must be installed.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov