From: "HollymaN" <hollyman@usa.net>
Subject: Re: ADA 95 - can anyone recommend any training courses
Date: 2000/02/04
Date: 2000-02-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Come on ,Come on man, you can't ignore java nowdays it's the next big
thing,if you are so sure that ada is one hell of a language just answer this
:why java developpment is growing that and ada vanishing in the other
way.just look at the amzing number of java tools compared with ada ones.Java
is like real combat and ada like pro wrestling (it doesn't work in relal
life (for finding a job (yeah yeah i know there's 3 or may 6 ada jobs
outhere))).i know about rational tools.but the support sucks (there's not
enough market for a decent support) they re giving object ada for free.

be realistic(unless you work on a company developping somme kind of ada
tools to sell)