From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: ACATS & dispatching priorities
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 14:41:47 -0500
Date: 2017-05-09T14:41:47-05:00	[thread overview]

Given that 98% of the ACATS tests are older than System.Multiprocessors,
it's not surprising that they don't use it. On top of which, no tests using
that package would work on compilers older than Ada 2012 (we still maintain
Ada 95 and Ada 2005 versions of the test suite, in part so it is isn't a
GNAT-only endevour).

                        Randy.