From: "G.B." <bauhaus@notmyhomepage.invalid>
Subject: Re: Does anybody know how to get the elaboration order from ObjectAda?
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 06:51:58 +0200
Date: 2017-05-03T06:51:58+02:00	[thread overview]

On 02.05.17 08:06, Petter Fryklund wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've googled a lot not come with an answer.

The AppletMagic manual (compiler front end is the same),
when addressing
  "Implementation-Defined Characteristics"
of LRM M, states the following:

"(34) The order of elaboration of library_items. See RM-10.2(18).
  This information is printed out by the -v flag of the adajbuild
  command."

So, maybe adabuild does something similar for ObjectAda.

There is another option that may be worth mentioning, -r, to

   "Use a more “friendly” elaboration order. The default is
     to use an order that is more likely to fail but which
     can lead to more portable programs."

I vaguely remember some AWK program that analyses the .info
files generated by the tools.