* Ada compiler on Arduino Nano 3.0
@ 2017-04-19 21:44 Alexey Voronin
From: Alexey Voronin @ 2017-04-19 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!
I ran the Ada language compiler on my Arduino Nano-based emulator of computer with Intel 8080 and OS CP/M!
https://acdc.foxylab.com/sites/default/files/cpm_mk1.jpg
http://acdc.foxylab.com/node/76 (in russian)
https://github.com/Dreamy16101976/cpm4nano

Compilation of the program TOWERS.ADA for solving the problem of the "Hanoi Tower":
https://acdc.foxylab.com/sites/default/files/towers_ada_comp.png

Running the compiled program TOWERS.COM:
https://acdc.foxylab.com/sites/default/files/towers_ada_3.png

* Re: Ada compiler on Arduino Nano 3.0
@ 2017-04-19 23:59 ` Weston Pan
From: Weston Pan @ 2017-04-19 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratz!

There is an old Janus/Ada 1.5 CP/M compiler as well (http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/lang/JANADA15.ZIP). Maybe you can try that out too.

@ 2017-04-20  5:18   ` Alexey Voronin
From: Alexey Voronin @ 2017-04-20  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

четверг, 20 апреля 2017 г., 2:59:10 UTC+3 пользователь Weston Pan написал:
> Congratz!
>
> There is an old Janus/Ada 1.5 CP/M compiler as well (http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/lang/JANADA15.ZIP). Maybe you can try that out too.

Thanks! I will try.

* Re: Ada compiler on Arduino Nano 3.0
@ 2017-04-22  4:59   ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2017-04-22  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Facinating. It would take me quite a while to get my hands on a runnable
version of Janus/Ada for CP/M (it's mostly on 8" floppies, which are
somewhat difficult to find hardware to read these days... :-) What you can
find on the Internet.

                            Randy.