From: Tim Rowe <spamtrap@tgrowe.plus.net>
Subject: Re: make on windows
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:12:57 +0100
Date: 2009-04-24T15:12:57+01:00	[thread overview]

Petter wrote:
> Hehe, this will take some time. GNATCOM has a child named Interface
> which is unfortunatly a reserved word in 2005.
There are other problems, too. Even when I force Ada95 compilation I get
errors. I've discussed this on the GNAVI mailing list, and it appears to
be in hand but there's no timescale for resolution. Although somebody
has pointed me to precompiled binaries, they also reported that they'd
not had much success getting them to work. So for the moment it seems
that GNATCOM is not a viable option for anybody who doesn't already have it.

I too could do with access to COM from Ada -- is there any viable (free)
alternative to GNATCOM?