From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr. Dimitri Vulis)
Subject: Re: Please do not patronize net-abusers at Alsys/Thompson software
Date: 1996/05/24
Date: 1996-05-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <31A5AA24.2781E494@escmail.orl.mmc.com>, "Theodore E. Dennison"
<dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com> demonstrates once again that he's an idiot:

>> A few days ago I received a harrassing e-mail spam from Keith Thompson,
>> <kst@alsys.com>.  I asked postmaster@alsys.com to tell Thompson not to
>
>> Keith Thompson is a net-abuser. Please don't buy anything from his company
>> (Alsys/Thompson Software). I used their Alsys Ada some years ago and it
>> really sucked big time. Now this creep is harrassing me by e-mail.
>
>That would be a neat trick, seeing as the e-mail address you report below
>is on a machine that does not exist. Example:
>
>% finger dlv@bwalk.dm.com
>unknown host: bwalk.dm.com
>% ping bwalk.dm.com
>ping: unknown host bwalk.dm.com

Here's a multiple choice question that even an ADA contractors can answer:

                    JUST HOW STUPID IS TED DENNISON?

a. Ted is so stupid, he works for minimal wages and can't afford a "real"
account. He posts his idiocy from Lockheed Martin Information Systems's
account, causing acute embarassment to whoever made the mistake of hiring
Ted as an ADA coder.

b. Ted is so stupud, he signs his name "Theodore E. Dennison".

c. Ted is so stupid, he uses Alsys Ada, thus supporting net-abuse and spam.

d. Ted is so stupid, he doesn't know how many Usenet sites are connected
via UUCP, not TCP/IP, nor does he know the difference.

e. All of the above.        <<<--------------------------------  YES!!!

>Internet rule #38 -
>   Never trust anything posted by someone with his/her own alt.fan
>   newsgroup.

Question: Can Ted count how many newsgroups in the header are named
after him without the aid of a 1500-line ADA program?  (I thought not.)

>--
>T.E.D.
>                |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |
>                |  Home - mailto:dennison@iag.net              |
>                |  URL  - http://www.iag.net/~dennison         |

Q: How can you tell that Ted Dennison's been using a terminal?

A: There's white-out all over the screen.

Please tell Alsys that you refuse to buy their products - both because
they suck, and to protest net-abuse (spamming and e-mail harrassment)
by Keith Thompson (kst@alsys.com).

     DON'T BUY FROM SPAMMERS! BOYCOTT ALSYS ADA!! TED IS AN IDIOT!!!