* TDM GCC website appears to be broken
@ 2016-10-05 11:47 Arie van Wingerden
From: Arie van Wingerden @ 2016-10-05 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

When entering the site http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/ you get an internal server error.

I tried to reach out to the maintainer, but the e-mail address associated also does not work.

Does anybody know the maintainer and warn him or her?

TIA,
   Arie

--------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

* Re: TDM GCC website appears to be broken
@ 2016-10-06 15:48 ` Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2016-10-06 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yup, sent the webmaster an email, like it says to do.

* Re: TDM GCC website appears to be broken
@ 2016-10-27 20:54 ` rabbibotton
From: rabbibotton @ 2016-10-27 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sad that one of the only decent 64bit GNAT for Windows 64 is gone. We really need a community supported GNAT for Windows.

* Re: TDM GCC website appears to be broken
@ 2016-10-28  7:51   ` Björn Lundin
From: Björn Lundin @ 2016-10-28  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2016-10-27 22:54, rabbibotton@gmail.com wrote:
> Sad that one of the only decent 64bit GNAT for Windows 64 is gone. We really need a community supported GNAT for Windows.

It works now - at least when I tried to reach it.

Björn

* Re: TDM GCC website appears to be broken
@ 2016-10-28 15:21     ` Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2016-10-28 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, 28 October 2016 08:51:07 UTC+1, björn lundin  wrote:

> It works now - at least when I tried to reach it.

Same here.

* Re: TDM GCC website appears to be broken
@ 2016-10-29 10:25 ` ahlan.marriott
From: ahlan.marriott @ 2016-10-29 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wednesday, 5 October 2016 13:48:08 UTC+2, Arie van Wingerden  wrote:
> When entering the site http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/ you get an internal server error.
>
> I tried to reach out to the maintainer, but the e-mail address associated also does not work.
>
> Does anybody know the maintainer and warn him or her?
>
> TIA,
>    Arie
>

> --------------=  Posted using GrabIt  =----------------
> ------=  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/  =-

Unless it magically fixed itself this indicates that someone is at least maintaining the site.
However the goodies on offer are getting a bit stale.
So i wonder if anyone knows anyone connected with TDM and therefore knows what, if any, there future plans are.
Ie Is there going to be a new release in the near future.
MfG
Ahlan

* Re: TDM GCC website appears to be broken
@ 2017-02-28  5:12   ` Ivan Levashev
From: Ivan Levashev @ 2017-02-28  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

28.10.2016 3:54, rabbibotton@gmail.com пишет:
> Sad that one of the only decent 64bit GNAT for Windows 64 is gone. We
> really need a community supported GNAT for Windows.

I've got some instructions on using MSYS2 and pacman on my forum. It is
being claimed that TDM has no GNAT shared library and is thus not
suitable for building standalone libraries, and GNAT built in MSYS2 does
have.

http://forum.pascal.net.ru/index.php?showtopic=32110&view=findpost&p=169288

Maybe someone finds time to translate and check it.

Best Regards,
Ivan Levashev,
Barnaul

--
If you want to get to the top, you have to start at the bottom