From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: Interface Units for Standalone Libraries and units with'ed by the body
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:27:14 +0100
Date: 2017-02-27T09:27:14+01:00	[thread overview]

> The package Handmade contains the only entry points for the library
> so  I would expect that and any types visible in the exports to be required
> in the Library_Interface attribute for the project. However, when I use
> something from another package which is not listed in the
> Library_Interface in the body of Handmade,

Is it in another project or from the same project? In my stand-alone
library all units visible in the interface specification are from other
projects. I don't know if that could be important.

> A portion of the code is at http://pastebin.com/pg7ppcDj

BTW Library_Auto_Init, if "true" it will deadlock under Windows if you
use tasking and some other standard Ada means in your program. I worked
it around by setting it to "false" and doing initialization from
exported functions on first call.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov