From: Scott Loyd <loyd.scott@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Interface Units for Standalone Libraries and units with'ed by the body
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 07:15:11 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2017-03-04T07:15:11-08:00	[thread overview]

> BTW Library_Auto_Init, if "true" it will deadlock under Windows if you
> use tasking and some other standard Ada means in your program.

That's good to know. Will probably save me a headache down the road.

> I get this if I make GameUpdateAndRender inline.

Hmmm, this could be the culprit. I have a number of inlines that are only defined in the body (with no spec declaration), but GameUpdateAndRender is not one of them. At this point it is just a mild inconvenience but still an odd problem.