From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: New Books on Ada
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:43:29 -0600
Date: 2001-03-14T19:43:29-06:00	[thread overview]

Lao Xiao Hai wrote in message <3AAFA890.3245DF60@ix.netcom.com>...
>I have a book with the working title,
>
>           Object-oriented Software Engineering in Ada
>
>that I thought was going to be published by Prentice-Hall.   Then they
told me
>that they had decided not publish anymore Ada books, even though they
liked
>what I had created.   Now, I am looking for another publisher.

Richard gave us an earlier Object-Oriented Programing in Ada 95 book as
part of the documentation he did for us for Claw. It's included in every
full copy of Claw (find it in the help files via the Tutorials Topic).
Of course, buying a copy of Claw just to read Richard's book would be a
bit expensive. (But in case you want to, visit www.rrsoftware.com.)

            Randy Brukardt.