From: "Alejandro R. Mosteo" <alejandro@mosteo.com>
Subject: Project files ads/adb organization
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:40:02 +0100
Date: 2016-12-15T15:40:02+01:00	[thread overview]

I'm overthinking how to organize a library source and have come to this
idea (Gnat-specific due to ads/adb files):

- An /spec/ folder with ads files exposing the client interface.
- An /priv/ folder with ads files for support packages, not intended for
direct client use.
- A /body/ folder for all the bodies.

A variant could be to separate public spec from bodies, but keep private
parts together.

I wonder if the idea of separating specs from their bodies could be seen
as a poor choice. Certainly it requires developers to use an Ada-aware
editor like GPS, but for clients seems appropriate not to mix things
they don't need to see.

Opinions? Or "whatever floats your boat?"

Cheers,
Álex.