* gnatlink Q
@ 2001-06-21 18:20 tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2001-06-21 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I seem to have forgotten how to link C subroutines with Gnat under
windows.  gnatlink --LINK=link.exe  fires up the MS linker OK but
appends a bunch of LD and -l commands that MS does not understand.
I can find no guidance in the gnat_ug or gnat_rm.  What have I forgotten?

* Re: gnatlink Q
@ 2001-06-21 22:19 ` Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2001-06-21 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

tmoran@acm.org wrote:

> I seem to have forgotten how to link C subroutines with Gnat under
> windows.  gnatlink --LINK=link.exe  fires up the MS linker OK but
> appends a bunch of LD and -l commands that MS does not understand.
> I can find no guidance in the gnat_ug or gnat_rm.  What have I forgotten?

I've always compiled the C with "gcc -c", then used "gnatmake ... -largs
whatever.o".

--
Jeffrey Carter

* Re: gnatlink Q
@ 2001-06-22  0:07   ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2001-06-22  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > I seem to have forgotten how to link C subroutines with Gnat under
> I've always compiled the C with "gcc -c", then used "gnatmake ... -largs
> whatever.o".
   Thanks!  I should never have confused myself with gnatlink... ;)