From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <spam.jrcarter.not@spam.not.acm.org>
Subject: Re: Using generic package to store and retrieve string data
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 09:07:32 -0700
Date: 2016-10-08T09:07:32-07:00	[thread overview]

On 10/08/2016 03:17 AM, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:

> The string body will be allocated in the pool not on the stack. That, not
> always, but usually defeats the purpose of having a stack of strings.

I fail to see this as an issue; the stack's behavior will be what the OP wants.
I was using Unbounded_String simply as a holder for String that provides a
definite type that can be used to instantiate the generic stack pkg given.
Indefinite_Holders would have also worked.

--
Jeff Carter
"You empty-headed animal-food-trough wiper."