* GtkAda, AICWL, SImple Components and other libraries for CentOS 7
@ 2016-09-18 20:47 Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2016-09-18 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

The following packages are now available packaged for CentOS 7

AICWL
Fuzzy Machine Learning
Fuzzy sets
GtkAda 3.14 (from GNAT GPL 2016)
GtkAda contributions
Interval arithmetic
Max! home automation
Simple components
String editing
Tables
Units of measurements

Note that CentOS 7 deploys GNAT 4.8.5 which is quite old. Be prepared to
face potential problems.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov

* Re: GtkAda, AICWL, SImple Components and other libraries for CentOS 7
@ 2016-09-18 20:53 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2016-09-18 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Dmitry A. Kazakov:

> Note that CentOS 7 deploys GNAT 4.8.5 which is quite old. Be prepared
> to face potential problems.

Have you tried to build the Devtoolset GCC package with Ada
re-enabled?

* Re: GtkAda, AICWL, SImple Components and other libraries for CentOS 7
@ 2016-09-19  7:18   ` Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2016-09-19  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 18/09/2016 22:53, Florian Weimer wrote:

> Have you tried to build the Devtoolset GCC package with Ada
> re-enabled?

It was not necessary. GNAT 4.8.5 has no gprbuild and the old trick of
making a link gprbuild -> gnatmake did not work. I took Fedora 24
gprbuild RPM and installed it ignoring dependencies. Surprisingly it
worked. The rest was easy, except for GNAT Fedora gpr project policies
which didn't arrive CentOS either. It is appalling that CentOS has no
actual GCC.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov