From: Craig Carey <research@ijs.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Ada83 -Booch regular expression
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 00:57:09 +1200
Date: 2003-05-25T00:57:09+12:00	[thread overview]

On 21 May 2003 01:48:04 -0700, c-kif-kif@eudoramail.com (c-kif-kif) wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm trying to do some pattern matching in Ada83 with the
|                                          Ada 83
>Booch regular expression components - without any success.
>
>Is there anyone who can give me some example code on how
>to instantiate and use the regular expression components for strings ?.

The online Booch Components lacks regular expressions code:
   http://www.pushface.org/components/bc/

GNAT's Regular Expressions code (regexp) is here.
   http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gcc/gcc/ada/g-regpat.ads

--

The old Shootout project that was here
   http://www.bagley.org/~doug/shootout/news.shtml

Perhaps you can write to <dada from perl.it>, and get the Ada code to
show up later on the website.

Craig Carey