From: Ron Baldwin <no-spam-rebaldwin@adelphia.net>
Subject: Strange scrolling behavior using GWindows Multiple_Selection_List_Box
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 06:40:37 -0400
Date: 2004-07-25T06:40:37-04:00	[thread overview]

I am using GWindows Version 1.0 and using a
Multiple_Selection_List_Box to allow selection of multiple files in a
directory.

This issue is noticeable when the control is loaded with several dozen
file names.  The list box is set u with a vertical scroll bar.  When I
move the list box actuator all the way to the bottom, the display only
scrolls part way through the list.  If I release the actuator when at
the bottom, it returns to the top position and the list stays at the
same position.  If I then click in the scroll bar below the actuator,
the displayed portion of the list displays more entries toward the
bottom end of the list.

Is this corrected in Version 1.1 of GWindows?  Is there a better way
to select multiple files?