* Pragmas: their identifiers and what they do
@ 2009-05-31  1:33 Rick
From: Rick @ 2009-05-31  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am using I am using the GNAT Academic Program compiler with GPS
4.2.1 (20080115) hosted on pentium-mingw32msv under XP Home on Intel
DualCore 2.5GHz.

Would someone please point me to a list of pragmas I can use which
also contains desccriptions of what these pragmas do.

Thanks

* Re: Pragmas: their identifiers and what they do
@ 2009-05-31  1:40 ` John B. Matthews
From: John B. Matthews @ 2009-05-31  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article
<7a2c65bc-75d2-4d88-beff-7980b8edd4ef@3g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
 Rick <rickduley@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using I am using the GNAT Academic Program compiler with GPS
> 4.2.1 (20080115) hosted on pentium-mingw32msv under XP Home on Intel
> DualCore 2.5GHz.
>
> Would someone please point me to a list of pragmas I can use which
> also contains desccriptions of what these pragmas do.

Language-defined pragmas are cross-referenced in Annex L of the Ada
Reference Manual:

<http://www.adaic.com/standards/05rm/html/RM-L.html>

Implementation defined pragmas are described in the GNAT Reference
Manual corresponding to your version, e.g.:

<http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.2.4/gnat_rm/>

--
John B. Matthews
trashgod at gmail dot com