* Problem with AdaGide in Windows 8.1
@ 2015-04-17 10:51 Arie van Wingerden
From: Arie van Wingerden @ 2015-04-17 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

For some reason I had to reinstall AdaGide.
It had been working properly up to then.

(fyi: GNAT Ada is installed and pointed to in the Windows PATH environment
variable)

After reinstalling AdaGide when I start it, a GUI flashes by in a split
second and the program starts to consume about 50% of the CPU.

I tried uninstall / reinstall several times:
- using an uninstaller program to clean up registry left overs
- executing the installer in several compatibility modes
- executing AdaGide itself in several compatibility modes

Has anybody seen this behavior or have an idea what could be wrong?

Thx in advance

* Re: Problem with AdaGide in Windows 8.1
@ 2015-04-17 12:24 ` Arie van Wingerden
From: Arie van Wingerden @ 2015-04-17 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Solved!
Had installed the TDM suite but forgot to enable Ada explicitly :-(
Sorry for bothering you ...